Google’s suite of services offer great value and it all starts with Gmail.
When you sign up for a Gmail account you get access to calendar, google drive – which includes docs, sheets, presentations, forms and so much more…
You can use either the free Gmail account or create your domain and have access to another level of enterprise and collaboration tools for your organization. The free account comes with 15GB of storage and the paid account has 30GB per user.
Whether free or paid, Gmail comes with so many features to help you work more efficiently and with a variety of add-ons that extend the functionality, Gmail is a great tool for any business.
6 reasons to be addicted to Gmail
- You can do all the usual email operations like setup auto responders for when you’re away, set up email signatures and create templates for quick responses.
- The Gmail Offline feature keeps you productive even when internet access is unavailable.
- Gmail and Calendar work together seamlessly. Your email appointments show up in your calendar without you having to do anything. For example, a flight ticket emailed to you automatically adds the travel time as an appointment in your diary.
- You can automatically create tasks from emails and add due dates. This automatically adds the tasks to your calendar and you can set reminders for when the tasks are due.
- You can undo a sent email to take back messages you didn’t mean to send. You only have 30 seconds to change your mind but I have found this service to be a life saver.
- You can share large files over email using google drive which comes with your free gmail account.
Explore the features of Gmail and discover new levels of productivity in your business.
What features of gmail make you more productive? Let me know in the comments.